Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (including your email address, name, address and/or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system information and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Will We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose our personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
- If Grandioso.pk or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Grandioso.pk will be one of the transferred assets;
The security of personal data is important to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve this Website. We may amend this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the site and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of the site from time to time. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 01/02/2017.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove, or edit any Submissions.