- Cutter width nose trimmer – 21mm (13/16″”)
- Cutting element – Stainless steel blades
- Number of length settings – 3
- 2 eyebrow combs – 3 and 5mm (1/8” and 3/16”)
Philips Nose trimmer series 3000 Nose, ear & eyebrow trimmer NT3160
- ₨ 3,790
- ₨ 3,790
- ₨ 3,790
No pulling guaranteed
Guard system, ideal angle
Fully washable, AA battery
2 eyebrow combs, pouch
Advanced guard system prevents pulling, nicks & cuts
Ultra precise & sharp cutting slots
Textured handle for optimum grip even when wet
The blades never need to be oiled
- Operating Voltage – 220v AC 50/60 Hz
- Motor Speed – 3800 RPM (Heavy use) 2500 RPM (Light use)
- Size – 300x110x140 mm.
- Net weight – 1.4 kgs.
- Made in Japan.
This massager combines a vertical motion with an irregular rotary motion which raises massaging effects. This product can clear blood vessel, the twig of capillary vessel in particular. Blood circulation will be promoted immediately and vibration relive you muscle from fatigue, beautiful and firm you skin.
3 interchangeable heads soothe all areas of the body and …
- Cordless rechargeable 3 speed motor driven clipper
- Quick and easy blade change with holding latch
- Compact and slim design for professional haircutting
- Possible for 4 hours continues working with a spare battery
- Slim body and easy to handle. Anti-fatigue with light body
- BODY MASSAGER THRIVE 717A; This massager combines a vertical motion with an irregular rotary motion which raises massaging effects.
- This product can clear blood vessels, the twigs of the capillary vessels in particular.
- Blood circulation will be promoted immediately and vibration relives your muscle from fatigue, for beautiful and firm skin.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Place a device as you desire on the massager machine and turn on the switch. It is recommended to apply cream before massaging of the face. If massaging the sole, place a mat on the floor and lay the massager upside down on the mat. Then put your sole on the massager to massage. Turn off the switch after use and clear the device thoroughly.